Texacort Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Texacort (hydrocortisone topical) is a member of the topical steroids drug class and is commonly used for Atopic Dermatitis, Dermatitis, Eczema, and others.
This Texacort price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Texacort topical solution 2.5% is around $201 for a supply of 30 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Texacort Coupons and Rebates
Texacort offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Texacort Savings Card: Eligible patients pay no more than $10 with savings of up to $100 on each of your prescriptions; for additional information contact the program at 877-264-2440.
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
Patient Assistance Programs for Texacort
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Texacort (hydrocortizone)
Provider: Mission Product Request
- Not specified
- Not disclosed
- Not disclosed
- US residency requirements are not specified.
- Resources for HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL ONLY. The Doctor must contact the program to place an order.
- Texacort (hydrocortizone) Solution; Topical
More about Texacort (hydrocortisone topical)
- Texacort Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- Drug class: topical steroids