Relexxii Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Relexxii (methylphenidate) is a member of the CNS stimulants drug class and is commonly used for ADHD.
This Relexxii price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Relexxii oral tablet, extended release (72 mg/24 hr) is around $542 for a supply of 30 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Relexxii is available, see methylphenidate prices.
Oral Tablet, Extended Release
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Relexxii Coupons and Rebates
Relexxii offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Relexxii
Provider: HealthWell Foundation Copay Program
- May have insurance
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- This program provides financial assistance to eligible individuals to cover coinsurance, copayments, healthcare premiums and deductibles for certain treatments. Also, for those who are eligible for health insurance, but cannot afford the insurance premium, the foundation may be able to help by paying some or all of the medical portion of insurance premiums. The patient is being treated for a specific disease for which funding is available and has insurance that covers the treatment for this disease. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change.
- Relexxii (methylphenidate) Tablet
More about Relexxii (methylphenidate)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- FDA Alerts (3)