Novolin R Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Novolin R (insulin regular) is a member of the insulin drug class and is commonly used for Diabetes - Type 1, Diabetes - Type 2, Diabetic Ketoacidosis, and others.
Novolin R Prices
The cost for Novolin R injectable solution (human recombinant 100 units/mL) is around $153 for a supply of 10 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
This Novolin R price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Novolin R Coupons and Rebates
Novolin R offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Novolin R My$99Insulin Card: Eligible patients pay $99 per monthly prescription (up to 3 vials or 2 packs of pens) of Novo Nordisk insulin products; offer may be used once a month during a calendar year; for additional information contact the program at 888-910-0632.
- Applies to:
- Novolin R
- Number of uses:
- per prescription per calendar year
Form more information phone: 888-910-0632 or Visit website
Patient Assistance Programs for Novolin R
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Novo Nordisk Patient Assistance ProgramElligibility requirements:
- Must be uninsured
- At or below 400% of FPL
- Not specified
- The patient must be a US citizen or legal resident.
- This program also provides copay assistance. *Medicare Part D enrollment deadline is November 30 of each year.
- Novolin R (insulin human) 100 U/mL vial
More information please phone: 866-310-7549 or 844-668-6463 Visit Website
Provider: NovoCare Sharps Disposal ProgramElligibility requirements:
- Not applicable
- Not applicable
- Not specified
- US residency requirements are not specified.
- Patient enrolls to receive a free sharps container.
- Novolin R (insulin human) 100 U/mL
More information please phone: Visit Website
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Elligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Novolin R Flexpen (insulin human) Injection
More information please phone: 866-316-7263 Visit Website
More about Novolin R (insulin regular)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 5 Reviews
- Drug class: insulin