Nexium IV Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Nexium IV (esomeprazole) is a member of the proton pump inhibitors drug class and is commonly used for Barrett's Esophagus, Duodenal Ulcer Prophylaxis, Erosive Esophagitis, and others.
Nexium IV Prices
This Nexium IV price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Nexium IV intravenous powder for injection 40 mg is around $476 for a supply of 10 powder for injection, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Nexium IV is available, see esomeprazole prices.
Intravenous Powder For Injection
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Nexium IV Coupons and Rebates
Nexium IV offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Nexium IV
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Nexium IV (esomeprazole) Injection
More about Nexium IV (esomeprazole)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- FDA Alerts (5)
Other brands: Nexium 24HR