Micardis Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Micardis (telmisartan) is a member of the angiotensin receptor blockers drug class and is commonly used for Cardiovascular Risk Reduction, High Blood Pressure and Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease.
This Micardis price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Micardis oral tablet 20 mg is around $217 for a supply of 30 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Micardis is available, see telmisartan prices.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 63,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Micardis Coupons and Rebates
Micardis offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Micardis Door-to-Door Program: Eligible patients may pay as little as $10 but no more than $35 on each of your prescriptions; for additional information contact the program at 855-900-0785.
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
Patient Assistance Programs for Micardis
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Rx Outreach Medications
- May have insurance
- At or below 300% of FPL
- Not required
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- Some medications are available for a fee of $20 for up to a 180 day supply. Check the Rx Outreach website for the exact price and most current medication list. Contact Program for Spanish Application(s)/Form(s).
- Micardis (telmisartan)
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Micardis HCT (hydrochlorothiazide-telmisartan) Tablet
- Micardis (telmisartan)
More about Micardis (telmisartan)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 29 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: angiotensin receptor blockers