Librax Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Librax (chlordiazepoxide/clidinium) is a member of the anticholinergics/antispasmodics drug class and is commonly used for Enterocolitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Peptic Ulcer.
This Librax price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Librax oral capsule (5 mg-2.5 mg) is around $4,442 for a supply of 100 capsules, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Librax is available, see chlordiazepoxide/clidinium prices.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Librax Coupons and Rebates
Librax offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Librax
Provider: HealthWell Foundation Copay Program
- May have insurance
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- This program provides financial assistance to eligible individuals to cover coinsurance, copayments, healthcare premiums and deductibles for certain treatments. Also, for those who are eligible for health insurance, but cannot afford the insurance premium, the foundation may be able to help by paying some or all of the medical portion of insurance premiums. The patient is being treated for a specific disease for which funding is available and has insurance that covers the treatment for this disease. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change.
- Librax (chlordiazepoxide-clidinium bromide)
More about Librax (chlordiazepoxide / clidinium)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 41 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: anticholinergics/antispasmodics