Halcion Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
A generic version of Halcion is available, see triazolam prices.
Halcion (triazolam) is a member of the benzodiazepines drug class and is commonly used for Insomnia.
The cost for Halcion oral tablet 0.25 mg is around $69 for a supply of 10 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
This Halcion price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Halcion Coupons and Rebates
Halcion offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
There are currently no Manufacturer Promotions that we know about for this drug.
Patient Assistance Programs for Halcion
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Elligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Halcion (triazolam) Tablet
More information please phone: 866-316-7263 Visit Website
Provider: Pfizer RxPathwaysElligibility requirements:
- Contact program for details.
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- Must be residing in the US or US territory
- Co-payment assistance, and patient assistance programs are available for eligible patients. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change.
- Halcion (triazolam) Tablet
More information please phone: 844-989-7284 Visit Website
More about Halcion (triazolam)
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (30)
- Drug images
- Generic availability
- En español
- Drug class: benzodiazepines