EryPed Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
EryPed (erythromycin) is a member of the macrolides drug class and is commonly used for Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention, Bartonellosis, Bowel Preparation, and others.
This EryPed price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for EryPed oral granule for reconstitution (ethylsuccinate 200 mg/5 mL) is around $401 for a supply of 100 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of EryPed is available, see erythromycin prices.
Oral Granule For Reconstitution
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
EryPed Coupons and Rebates
EryPed offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for EryPed
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Arbor Patient Assistance Program
- Must be uninsured or underinsured
- Varies. **See below for details
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- The patient must also be a US resident.
- Must be at or below 300% FPL for BiDil. Must be at or below 200% FPL for all other medications. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change.
- EryPed (erythromycin ethylsuccinate) Granule; Oral
More about EryPed (erythromycin)
- EryPed Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: macrolides
- EryPed 200 oral/injection
- EryPed 400 oral/injection
- Eryped 200 Oral (Advanced Reading)
- Eryped 400 Oral (Advanced Reading)
- Eryped Oral (Advanced Reading)