equate Ultra Strength Antacid Calcium Carbonate Tropical Fruit
Medically reviewed on March 21, 2018.
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 1000mg
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores,Inc.,
NDC Code: 49035-103
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium Carbonate USP 1000mg
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presentlytaking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product
- do not take more than 7 tablets in 24 hours
- if pregnant do not take more than 5 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: chew 2-3 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take for symptoms that persist for more than 2 weeks unless advised by a doctor
- each tablet contains: elemental calcium 400mg
- store below 30°C (86°F).
adipic acid, dextrose, flavors, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, red 40 lake, starch, sucralose, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake.
Safety sealed: Do not use if printed seal under cap is torn or missing
Compare to Tums® Ultra Strength Active Ingredient*
Starts Working in Seconds to Relieve:
- Acid indigestion
- Sour stomach
Tropical Fruit Flavors
160 CHEWABLE TABLETS
For questions or comments, please call
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.,
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by GlaxoSmithKline LLC, owner of the registered trademark, Tums®.
|EQUATE ULTRA STRENGTH ANTACID CALCIUM CARBONATE
antacid tablets tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores,Inc., (051957769)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about calcium carbonate
- Calcium carbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antacids
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate Capsules and Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets (Antacid)
- ... +2 more