User Reviews for Equate Sleep Aid

Equate Sleep Aid has an average rating of 5.0 out of 10 from a total of 9 ratings on Drugs.com. 38% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 50% reported a negative effect.

Insomnia
Summary of Equate Sleep Aid reviews 5.0 9 reviews

Reviews may be moderated to correct grammar/spelling or remove inappropriate language. Reviews that appear to be created by parties with a vested interest in the medication will not be published.

Wayne · Taken for 2 to 5 years December 25, 2020

For Insomnia: “After night shift, I fall asleep but wake up in three or four hours. Definitely not enough sleep when going back out to work the following night. I now get a full seven to eight hours sleep. I love this product.”

Amanda · Taken for less than 1 month August 25, 2020

For Insomnia: “I just woke up to my husband punching me because this medication made him have super vivid dreams. Apparently he dreamed a tiger attacked him and he punched it, but punched me instead ”

Mr.Restless May 6, 2020

For Insomnia: “I took Equate for a month and it didn't work once”

Cj · Taken for less than 1 month November 11, 2019

For Insomnia: “I DO NOT sleep well ever. I needed something to help my body realise its time for bed and with this Equate Sleep aid definitely does the job. Does it keep me asleep? No but it does help me fall asleep. I also wake up the next day feeling pretty good. Sometimes I feel groggy but after I motivate myself I feel great”

Ecp · Taken for less than 1 month June 21, 2019

For Insomnia: “I was worried about changing shifts and melatonin has worked after about 2 years of change behavior. I decided if I'm going to get up at 4:30 in the morning I'm going to need to get something heavy to force my body to realize it's bedtime. Since it is summer and bright until 830-9pm blackout curtains, fans, sleep mask, and me living below two 2nd shift workers, this has been a godsend. It works well for me but I honestly just need to change my diet around, work out 3 times a week and then move but I'm stuck..this works great for now. I take 1/2 pill or I'll never wake up!”

lyndara · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 20, 2013

For Insomnia: “I like how this medicine works. It allows me to fall asleep without giving me a "hangover effect".”

Sleepy · Taken for less than 1 month June 30, 2019

For Insomnia: “Works well, I fall asleep quickly, and STAY asleep until morning. My energy level during the day is fantastic, I haven't even needed coffee. I wish it was safe to take all the time.”

Silverfox March 16, 2019

For Insomnia: “Did not work at all . In fact it made me very restless. I wasted my money.”

BDubb August 14, 2019

For Insomnia: “It makes me feel groggy in the morning. Like a hangover...uggghh”