Aspercreme Pain Relieving
Medically reviewed on Apr 2, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: TROLAMINE SALICYLATE 10g in 100g
Labeler: Chattem, Inc.
NDC Code: 41167-0570
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
ASPERCEME® Pain Relieving Creme
Trolamine salicylate 10%
temporary relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
For external use only
If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
- use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this label.
- do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present
- irritation develops
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 12 years:
- apply generously to affected area
- massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily
children 12 years and younger: ask a doctor
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, methylparaban, mineral oil, potassium phosphate, propylparaban, stearic acid, triethanolamine, water
Close cap tightly after use.
|ASPERCREME PAIN RELIEVING
trolamine salicylate cream
|Labeler - Chattem, Inc. (003336013)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.