Aspercreme with Lidocaine Pain Relieving Creme
Medically reviewed on January 15, 2018
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 4g in 100g
Labeler: Chattem, Inc.
NDC Code: 41167-0582
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine HCI 4%
temporarily relieves minor pain
For external use only
- on large areas of the body or on cut, irritated or swollen skin
- on puncture wounds
- for more than one week without consulting a doctor
- use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this carton.
- do not allow contact with the eyes
- do not bandage or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 12 years:
- apply a thin layer to affected area every 6 to 8 hours, not to exceed 3 applications in a 24 hour period
children 12 years and younger: ask a doctor
acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, aminomethyl propanol, C30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, caprylyl methicone, cetearyl alcohol, ceteth-20 phosphate, dicetyl phosphate, dimethicone, disodium EDTA, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl stearate, methylparaben, SD alcohol 40 (15%), steareth-21, water (309-124)
|ASPERCREME WITH LIDOCAINE PAIN RELIEVING CREME
lidocaine hydrochloride lotion
|Labeler - Chattem, Inc. (003336013)|