Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Hypromellose 2910 (4000 Mpa.s) 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0998-0408
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Hypromellose 2910 0.5%||Lubricant|
- for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- for use as a protectant against further irritation
For external use only
- if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- remove contacts lenses before using
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after each use
you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- store at room temperature.
benzalkonium chloride 0.01% as preservative, dibasic sodium phosphate, monobasic sodium phosphate, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium citrate
In the U.S. call 1-800-757-9195
hypromellose 2910 solution
|Labeler - Alcon Laboratories, Inc. (008018525)|
|Registrant - Alcon Laboratories, Inc. (008018525)|
|Alcon Research Ltd||007672236||MANUFACTURE(0998-0408)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 21, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Isopto Tears (ocular lubricant ophthalmic)
- Isopto Tears Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations