Geri-Dryl allergy relief
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 10, 2020.
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp
NDC Code: 57896-683
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itching of the nose and throat
- itchy, watery eyes
Do not use
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, including one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not exceed recommended dose
- adults and children 12 years and over, take 1 to 2 tablets every 4-6 hours, as needed; not more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 30 mg
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F); excursions permitted between 15°C - 30°C (59°F - 86°F)
- protect from moisture • Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken.
cellulose, D&C red #27 lake, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, PEG, polyvinyl alcohol, silica, starch, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
|GERI-DRYL ALLERGY RELIEF
diphenhydramine hcl tablet, coated
|Labeler - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Registrant - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|