Blistex Ivarest Medicated Poison Ivy Cleansing Foam
Medically reviewed on November 20, 2017
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: Menthol 1g in 100mL
Labeler: Blistex Inc
NDC Code: 10157-9012
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ivarest® Medicated Poison Ivy Cleansing Foam
Menthol 1.0% (w/w)
- for the temporary relief of pain and itching
- soothes and cools skin
For external use only
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area, gently rubbing to remove urushiol (toxic plant oil). Rinse under running water.
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor
acetamide MEA, cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium EDTA, DMDM hydantoin, glycerin, lactamide MEA, PEG-4, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, purified water, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, triclosan
if used shortly
if symptoms have
For Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac
6 FL OZ (177mL)
IVAREST MEDICATED POISON IVY CLEANSING FOAM
|Labeler - Blistex Inc (005126354)|