blink gel tears
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: Polyethylene Glycol 400 2.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: AMO Hangzhou Co., LTD
NDC Code: 29943-004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Polyethylene Glycol 400 0.25%
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help of contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Use only if tape seals on top and bottom flaps are intact.
RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Boric acid, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride, sodium chlorite (OcuPure® Brand) as a preservative; Sodium Hyaluronate.
In the U.S. call 1-800-347-5005
Relief with every blink
blink gel Tears
Lubricating Eye Drops
Moderate-Severe Dry Eye
0.34 FL OZ
(10 mL) STERILE
|BLINK GEL TEARS
polyethylene glycol 400 solution/ drops
|Labeler - AMO Hangzhou Co., LTD (420130676)|
|Registrant - Abbott Medical Optics Inc. (103021940)|
|AMO Hangzhou Co., LTD||420130676||manufacture(29943-004)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 28, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 20 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)