Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 22, 2020.
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: CAPSAICIN 0.25g in 100g, MENTHOL, UNSPECIFIED FORM 5g in 100g
Labeler: Bdk Group, Llc
NDC Code: 72587-111
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
• simple backache • arthritis • strains • bruises • sprains.
For external use only.
When using this product
• avoid contact with the eyes and other mucous membranes
• do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
• do not bandage tightly • use only as directed
Do not use • more than one patch at a time
• at the same time as other topical analgesics
Stop use and ask a doctor if • condition worsens • symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults over 18 years:
• use one patch. carefully remove the backing film and apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
• each patch can be worn up to 12 hours
• children under 18 years of age: consult a doctor
• store in a cool, dry place
• reseal the envelope by squeezing seal together
bentonite, ethylhexylacrylate, methacrylic acid, sodium stearate
310.909.8407 l lamend.com
You may also report serious side effects to this phone number.
Temporarily soothe your pain. A topical patch made to alleviate mild to moderate discomfort in muscles and joints.
Let’s get you moving again!
Distributed by La Mend
PO Box 946
Chattanooga, TN 37401
Made in the USA
capsaicin, menthol patch
|Labeler - Bdk Group, Llc (036500371)|