Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 55g in 100g, RESORCINOL 2g in 100g
Labeler: ResiCal, Inc.
NDC Code: 67492-105
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Petrolatum 55%, Resorcinol 2%
- temporarily protects minor
- temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with
- minor skin irritations
- minor burns
- minor cuts
- insect bites
- rashes due to poison ivy, oak, and sumac
For external use only
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years and over: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years: ask a doctor
calamine, corn starch, lanolin, zinc oxide
Distributed by: ResiCal, Inc.
Orchard Park, NY 14127
petrolatum and resorcinol ointment
|Labeler - ResiCal, Inc. (927081369)|
|Aurora Labs LLC.||176110547||MANUFACTURE(67492-105)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.