Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 21, 2020.
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 400mg
Labeler: C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
NDC Code: 0132-0655
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Magnesium hydroxide 400 mg
- for relief of occasional constipation
- this product usually produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- constipation continues after 1 week of use, contact your child's doctor
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week
- rectal bleeding
- no bowel movement within 6 hours of using this product
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Use dosage chart for proper dosing. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses. Drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose.
|Age||Starting dose||Starting Dose Maxiumm dose per day (24 hours)|
|children 6 to under 12 years||3-6 tablets||6 tablets|
|children 2 to under 6 years||1-3 tablets||3 tablets|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: 170 mg of magnesium
- CHILD RESISTANT CAP
- The top of the bottle sealed for safety.Do not use if foil impreinted "SEALED for YOUR PROTECTION" is broken of missing.
- Gluten Free and Sugar Free
colloidal silicon dioxide, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, flavor, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, mannitol, sorbitol, stearic acid, sucralose
1-866-255-6960 or www.pedia-lax.com
magnesium hydroxide tablet, chewable
|Labeler - C.B. Fleet Company, Inc. (003119054)|
More about magnesium hydroxide
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 219 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids