Medically reviewed on Jul 19, 2018
Dosage form: emulsion
Ingredients: LIGHT MINERAL OIL 2mg in 0.4mL, MINERAL OIL 2mg in 0.4mL
Labeler: OCuSOFT, Inc.
NDC Code: 54799-917
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Light Mineral Oil (0.5)................................Emollient
Mineral Oil (0.5%).....................................Emollient
For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
For use in the eyes only.
- if this product changes color.
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination.
- do not reuse once opened.
- you feel eye pain or changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Shake well before using.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container.
- Use only if printed tamper seals on top and bottom flaps are intact.
- Drops appear as a milky white solution.
- Store between 15 o-30 oC (59 o-86 oF).
Cetalkonium chloride, glycerol, poloxamer 188, tris hydrochloride, tromethamine, tyloxapol, water for injection.
Call (800)233-5469 M-F 8:30AM-5:00PM CST or visit www.retainebrand.com
mineral oil emulsion
|Labeler - OCuSOFT, Inc. (174939207)|
|Registrant - OCuSOFT, Inc. (174939207)|