Artificial Tears by Akorn, Inc.
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 24, 2020.
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: Polyvinyl Alcohol 14mg in 1mL
Labeler: Akorn, Inc.
NDC Code: 17478-060
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Polyvinyl Alcohol 1.4%
For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye(s).
- Do not use if imprinted seal on the bottle neck is broken or missing.
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
- Store away from heat.
- Protect from freezing.
- Keep tightly closed. RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.005% (preservative), Edetate Disodium, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate Dibasic, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic, Water for Injection, Sodium Hydroxide and/or Hydrochloric Acid to adjust pH.
call toll-free 1-800-932-5676, weekdays, 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM CST
Principal Display Panel Text for Container Label:
15 mL (0.5 fl. oz.)
polyvinyl alcohol solution/ drops
|Labeler - Akorn, Inc. (062649876)|
|Akorn, Inc||603980319||MANUFACTURE(17478-060), ANALYSIS(17478-060), STERILIZE(17478-060), PACK(17478-060), LABEL(17478-060)|
More about Artificial Tears (ocular lubricant ophthalmic)
- Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- FDA Alerts (6)