Retaine CMC Lubricant Eye Drops
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: OCuSOFT Inc.
NDC Code: 54799-897
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%................................. Eye Lubricant
- Relieves dryness of the eye.
- Temporarily relieves discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or from exposure to wind or sun.
- As a protectant against further irritation.
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination.
- do not reuse once opened.
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- To open, TWIST AND PULL TAB TO REMOVE.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops into affected eye(s) as needed and discard container.
- Use only if printed tamper seals on top and bottom flaps are intact.
- Use only if twist top of single-dose container is intact.
- Store between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF).
Calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium lactate. May also contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
Call (800) 233-5469 M-F 8:30AM-5:00PM CST or visit www.retainebrand.com
|RETAINE CMC LUBRICANT EYE DROPS
carboxymethylcellulose sodium solution
|Labeler - OCuSOFT Inc. (174939207)|
|Registrant - OCuSOFT Inc. (174939207)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 23, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 20 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)