Bonine by Insight Pharmaceuticals
Medically reviewed on January 11, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: meclizine hydrochloride 25mg
Labeler: Insight Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 63736-124
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE • ANTIEMETIC
Meclizine HCl 25 mg
prevents and treats nausea, vomiting or dizziness associated with motion sickness
Do not use for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Do not take unless directed by a doctor if you have
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Do not take if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers, without first consulting your doctor.
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- dosage should be taken one hour before travel starts
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 to 2 tablets once daily or as directed by a doctor
store at room temperature 20°– 25°C (68°–77°F)
Croscarmellose Sodium, Crospovidone, FD&C Red #40 Lake, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Raspberry Flavor, Silica, Sodium Saccharin, Stearic Acid, Vanilla Flavor.
call 1-800-344-7239 or visit us on the web at www.insightpharma.com
Dist. by: INSIGHT Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Langhorne, PA 19047-1749
meclizine hydrochloride tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Insight Pharmaceuticals (176792315)|
- Bonine (2 labels)
More about Bonine (meclizine)
- Bonine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 36 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics