What types of hepatitis C (HCV) does Vosevi treat?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 15, 2019.
- genotype 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 infection previously treated with an NS5A inhibitor regimen, or
- genotype 1a or 4 infection previously treated with a sofosbuvir regimen without an NS5A inhibitor.
Vosevi is supplied as tablets containing sofosbuvir 400 mg, velpatasvir 100 mg, and voxilaprevir 100 mg. The recommended course of treatment for HCV in adults without cirrhosis, or with compensated cirrhosis, is one tablet daily for 12 weeks.
Related Medical Questions
- What are the new drugs for the treatment of hepatitis C?
- What is the difference between Vosevi and Epclusa?
- Does Vosevi cure hepatitis C?
- How much does Vosevi cost?
- Does Epclusa cure Hep C, what is the success rate?
- Does Mavyret cure hep C (HCV)? What is the success rate?
- How much does Epclusa cost?
- Vosevi Information for Consumers
- Vosevi Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Vosevi (detailed)