Suprep - Can I start the prep earlier?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 23, 2020.
Once you start Suprep you should only consume certain liquids including water, strained fruit juice (no pulp), lemonade, coffee or tea (no dairy), chicken broth, gelatine desserts - no red or purple liquids.
Related Medical Questions
- Suprep - what to do if you vomit after the first bottle and still have the 2nd bottle to go?
- Quick answer, please. How close can 2nd dose of Suprep be?
- What is the difference between Clenpiq and Prepopik?
- What is the difference between Plenvu and MoviPrep?
- How do you take Plenvu for colonoscopy preparation?