What are the side effects with HIV treatment Trogarzo?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 28, 2023.
Severe side effects have included rash and immune system changes, like immune reconstitution syndrome. During immune reconstitution syndrome, the immune system may become stronger to fight infections that were hidden.
Related medical questions
- How well does Trogarzo work to treat multidrug-resistant (MDR) HIV-1?
- How is Trogarzo used in the treatment of HIV?
- How do you increase your CD4 count?
- What is an undetectable HIV viral load?
- Can Descovy be used for pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) in HIV?
- Modafinil vs Adderall: What's the difference?
- Who are the actors in the Dovato commercial?
- Which medicines should not be taken with Biktarvy?
- Truvada vs Descovy: How do they compare for HIV and PrEP?
- Does Dovato cause weight gain?
- What if I miss a dose of Biktarvy?