What are the side effects with HIV treatment Trogarzo?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com Last updated on Oct 8, 2019.
Official Answerby Drugs.com
Severe side effects have included rash and immune system changes, like immune reconstitution syndrome. During immune reconstitution syndrome, the immune system may become stronger to fight infections that were hidden.
Related Medical Questions
- How is Trogarzo used in the treatment of HIV?
- How well does Trogarzo work to treat multidrug-resistant (MDR) HIV-1?
- What is the difference between HIV treatments Genvoya and Stribild?
- Can Descovy be used for pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) in HIV?
- What is the difference between HIV treatments Odefsey and Complera?
- Modafinil vs Adderall: What's the difference?
- What is the difference between Vemlidy and Viread?