What are the side effects with HIV treatment Trogarzo?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 8, 2019.
Severe side effects have included rash and immune system changes, like immune reconstitution syndrome. During immune reconstitution syndrome, the immune system may become stronger to fight infections that were hidden.
Related Medical Questions
- How well does Trogarzo work to treat multidrug-resistant (MDR) HIV-1?
- How is Trogarzo used in the treatment of HIV?
- Modafinil vs Adderall: What's the difference?
- Which medicines should not be taken with Biktarvy?
- Truvada vs Descovy: How do they compare for HIV and PrEP?
- Can Leronlimab (PRO 140) be used to treat COVID-19 (coronavirus)?
- What if I miss a dose of Biktarvy?
- How fast or how long does it take Biktarvy to work?
- What is Biktarvy used for?
- What is the difference between Vemlidy and Viread?
- Does Biktarvy increase cholesterol?
- What is Genvoya used to treat?
- What is the difference between Biktarvy and Descovy?
- Does Genvoya make you gain weight?
- What is the difference between HIV treatments Odefsey and Complera?
- Why do you take Genvoya with food?
- What is the generic name for Biktarvy?