User Reviews for Descovy

HIV Infection
Summary of Descovy reviews 8.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Descovy

For HIV Infection "I have been on descovy for two weeks. I actually feel better than when I was taking travada. My kidney function is mind seems clearer and I don't feel as doped up....if that makes sense. I can feel my own skin again... I guess less toxic. So's good."

Kenny March 11, 2018

For HIV Infection "Switching from Descovy back to Truvada probably saved my life since it improved my deep existentially depression (which I didn't experience this way since I'm on antidepressant medication since 1995). I was on Genvoya since March 2016 and had 8 months of upper respiratory tract infections: pleuritis, 2 pneumonia episodes, 2 severe middle ear infections, bronchitis, I think sepsis, because of candida, because of 4 times antibiotics (Augmentin/amoxicillin), constant fluconazole use and later resistance to it by another candida (glabrata), then oral amfotericine B, but still have a green/brown stinking plaque on my tongue, nothing is being done by my first and second opinion doctors, I'm now going to Nijmegen for the candida expertise center."

Dimutri (taken for 1 to 2 years) June 7, 2017