User Reviews for Descovy

HIV Infection
4.5

Summary of Descovy reviews 4.5 3 reviews

Reviews for Descovy

For HIV Infection "I was on truvada for a number of years and was switched to Descovy in August 2017 at first all was fine but after a couple of months I became unwell, feeling like I have a constant cold, not getting good sleep only able to sleep for four hours being woken up with pounding in my head a very fast heart beat, my head feels foggy and severe sweating, and legs feel cold to touch. I read the leaflet which came with my Descovy but it doesn’t mention my symptoms so then I did some research and looked at Descovy on a site called medbroadcast.com and sure enough it mentions all my symptoms as Descovy side effects, going to see my HIV consultant tomorrow and taking back all my Descovy as they have totally ruined my summer, I suggest to anyone going to start Descovy please do your research and don’t just read the leaflet or take your Doctors word !"

Adam July 8, 2018

For HIV Infection "I have been on descovy for two weeks. I actually feel better than when I was taking travada. My kidney function is better...my mind seems clearer and I don't feel as doped up....if that makes sense. I can feel my own skin again... I guess less toxic. So far...it's good."

Kenny March 11, 2018

For HIV Infection "Switching from Descovy back to Truvada probably saved my life since it improved my deep existentially depression (which I didn't experience this way since I'm on antidepressant medication since 1995). I was on Genvoya since March 2016 and had 8 months of upper respiratory tract infections: pleuritis, 2 pneumonia episodes, 2 severe middle ear infections, bronchitis, I think sepsis, because of candida, because of 4 times antibiotics (Augmentin/amoxicillin), constant fluconazole use and later resistance to it by another candida (glabrata), then oral amfotericine B, but still have a green/brown stinking plaque on my tongue, nothing is being done by my first and second opinion doctors, I'm now going to Nijmegen for the candida expertise center."

Dimutri (taken for 1 to 2 years) June 7, 2017