How long does Sublocade take to work?
Sublocade starts working almost straight away with good levels reached within a few hours.
Studies show it takes, on average, 24 hours for buprenorphine (the ingredient in Sublocade) to reach maximum levels (peak) after a Sublocade injection.
Sublocade injection only needs to be given once a month.
For more information see our slideshow Opioid Use Disorder: These Treatments Are Available, Now.
Related Medical Questions
- How long does opioid withdrawal last?
- What are the different brands of buprenorphine?
- How long does Sublocade last?
- How long does buprenorphine stay in your system?
- What are the different types of buprenorphine/naloxone?
- Is Buprenex safe for humans?
- How long do you take buprenorphine for?
- Does Sublocade have naloxone in it?
- Is Buprenex the same as buprenorphine?
- Is Sublocade a controlled substance?
- How long does the Probuphine implant last?