UPSHER-SMITH 150 mg (Topiramate Extended-Release 150 mg)
Pill with imprint UPSHER-SMITH 150 mg is Gray & Yellow, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Topiramate extended-release 150 mg. It is supplied by Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc..
Topiramate is used in the treatment of migraine prevention; fibromyalgia; bipolar disorder; bulimia; seizure prevention (and more), and belongs to the drug class carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Topiramate 150 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for UPSHER-SMITH 150 mg
- UPSHER-SMITH 150 mg
- 150 mg
- Gray & Yellow
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about topiramate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 889 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
- Topiramate Extended-Release Capsules
- Topiramate Extended-Release Sprinkle Capsules
- Topiramate Tablets
- Topiramate Sprinkle Capsules
- Topiramate (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.