TP0001 (Omtryg 1.2 grams)
This pill with imprint "TP0001" is Yellow, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Omtryg 1.2 grams. It is supplied by Trygg Pharma Inc..
Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids is used in the treatment of hypertriglyceridemia; dietary supplementation; adhd and belongs to the drug class nutraceutical products. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.2 grams is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for TP0001
More about omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 27 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: nutraceutical products
- Krill Oil
- Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Omega-3 Fatty Acid Capsules
- Omega-3-acid ethyl esters (Advanced Reading)
- Omega-3-carboxylic acids (Advanced Reading)
- Fish Oils
- Omega-3-acid Ethyl Esters (AHFS Monograph)
- Omega-3-Acid Ethyl Esters (FDA)
- Fish Oils (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.