TCL 279 (Calcium Carbonate and Magnesium Hydroxide (Chewable) 700 mg / 300 mg)
Pill with imprint TCL 279 is Green, Round and has been identified as Calcium carbonate and magnesium hydroxide (chewable) 700 mg / 300 mg. It is supplied by Time Cap Laboratories Inc.
Calcium carbonate/magnesium hydroxide is used in the treatment of indigestion and belongs to the drug class antacids. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Calcium carbonate/magnesium hydroxide 700 mg / 300 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for TCL 279
More about calcium carbonate/magnesium hydroxide
- Calcium carbonate/magnesium hydroxide Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antacids
- Calcium carbonate and magnesium hydroxide
- Calcium Carbonate and Magnesium Hydroxide Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate and Magnesium Hydroxide Suspension
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.