User Reviews for Sodium bicarbonate

Asystole 10.0
Summary of Sodium bicarbonate reviews 10.0 3 reviews

Reviews for Sodium bicarbonate

Rene · Taken for 5 to 10 years August 26, 2020

For Urinary Alkalinization: “I've been taking Sodium Bicarbonate 650 mg 2 x a day for 7 years now as recommended by my Nephrologist to alkalanize my urine due to CKD. I stopped taking for 2 weeks due to its unavailability here in KSA and I noticed an increased of my creatinine from 118mmol to 131mmol. ”

The king · Taken for 6 months to 1 year March 30, 2019

“I have chronic kidney disease - stage 3, so take two pills three times a day, I have protein in the urine, it's a great pill help fluid imbalances with no side effects”

greyhound mom · Taken for 10 years or more June 12, 2018

For Urinary Alkalinization: “I have been taking two 650mg tablets a day for 14 years for a kidney transplant, as directed by my transplant Doctor for fluid balance. This helps because I need to drink a lot fluids to keep my kidney flushed out. It is helpful for my acid reflux”

yhy · Taken for 10 years or more January 20, 2017