T 70 (Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride Extended-Release 120 mg)
Pill with imprint T 70 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride Extended-Release 120 mg. It is supplied by Aurohealth LLC.
Pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class decongestants. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Pseudoephedrine 120 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for T 70
More about pseudoephedrine
- Pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 52 Reviews
- Drug class: decongestants
- Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Pseudoephedrine Gel Syrup
- Pseudoephedrine Liquid and Syrup
- Pseudoephedrine Sustained-Release Tablets (12 Hour)
- ... +2 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.