SZ 244 15 (Pioglitazone hydrochloride 15 mg (base))
This pill with imprint "SZ 244 15" is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Pioglitazone hydrochloride 15 mg (base). It is manufactured by Sandoz Inc..
Pioglitazone is used in the treatment of diabetes, type 2; nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and belongs to the drug class thiazolidinediones. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Pioglitazone 15 mg (base) is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about pioglitazone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 35 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: thiazolidinediones
Other brands: Actos
- Pioglitazone Hydrochloride (AHFS Monograph)
- Pioglitazone Tablets (FDA)
- Pioglitazone (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.