SUPRAX 150 LUPIN (Suprax 150 mg)
Generic Name: cefixime
This pill with imprint "SUPRAX 150 LUPIN" is Pink, Round and has been identified as Suprax 150 mg. It is supplied by Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Suprax is used in the treatment of upper respiratory tract infection; bladder infection; urinary tract infection; tonsillitis/pharyngitis; gonococcal infection, disseminated (and more), and belongs to the drug class third generation cephalosporins. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Suprax 150 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Generic Name:
- SUPRAX 150 LUPIN
- 150 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Third generation cephalosporins
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about Suprax (cefixime)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 7 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: third generation cephalosporins
- Suprax (Cefixime Capsules and Tablets)
- Suprax (Cefixime Chewable Tablets)
- Suprax (Cefixime Oral Suspension)
- Suprax (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.