SUDAFED PLUS (Sudafed plus chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 60 mg)
Pill imprint SUDAFED PLUS has been identified as Sudafed plus chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 60 mg.
Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; sinusitis and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 60 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- SUDAFED PLUS
- chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 60 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Pfizer U.S. Pharmaceuticals Group
More about chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine 24-hour sustained-release capsules
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine chewable tablets
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine controlled-release capsules
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine liquid
- More (4) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.