S 493 S 493 (Amantadine Hydrochloride 100 mg)
Pill with imprint S 493 S 493 is Red, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Amantadine Hydrochloride 100 mg. It is supplied by Vensun Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Amantadine is used in the treatment of extrapyramidal reaction; parkinson's disease; influenza; influenza a and belongs to the drug classes adamantane antivirals, dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amantadine 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for S 493 S 493
- S 493 S 493
- 100 mg
- 18.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Adamantane antivirals, Dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Vensun Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, gelatin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, ethylcellulose (7 mPa.s), potassium hydroxide, propylene glycol, shellac, ammonia
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "S 493 S 493"
More about amantadine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 33 Reviews
- Drug class: adamantane antivirals
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Amantadine Capsules and Tablets
- Amantadine Extended-Release Tablets
- Amantadine Extended-Release Capsules
- Amantadine Syrup
- Amantadine (Advanced Reading)