S 25 (Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25 mg)
Pill with imprint S 25 is Blue, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25 mg. It is supplied by P and L Development of New York Corporation.
Diphenhydramine is used in the treatment of allergic reactions; allergic rhinitis; cold symptoms; cough; insomnia and belongs to the drug classes anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Diphenhydramine 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for S 25
- S 25
- 25 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Anticholinergic antiemetics, Anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, Antihistamines, Miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Pregnancy Category
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- P and L Development of New York Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
calcium phosphate dihydrate dibasic,
FD&C Blue No. 1,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "S 25"
More about diphenhydramine
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (454)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Drug Information
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Liquid
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.