PediaCare A C (Pediacare cold allergy chlorpheniramine 1 mg / pseudoephedrine 15 mg)
Pill with imprint PediaCare A C is Pink, Round and has been identified as Pediacare cold allergy chlorpheniramine 1 mg / pseudoephedrine 15 mg. It is supplied by McNeil Consumer.
Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; sinusitis and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine chlorpheniramine 1 mg / pseudoephedrine 15 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for PediaCare A C
- PediaCare A C
- chlorpheniramine 1 mg / pseudoephedrine 15 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- McNeil Consumer
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Chlorpheniramine and pseudoephedrine
- Chlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Tablets
- Chlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.