NYTIME (Night Time Multi Symptom Cold/Flu Relief acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 15mg / doxylamine 6.25 mg)
Generic Name: acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/doxylamine
Pill with imprint NYTIME is Green, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Night Time Multi Symptom Cold/Flu Relief acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 15mg / doxylamine 6.25 mg. It is supplied by Kareway Product, Inc..
Night Time Multi Symptom Cold/Flu Relief is used in the treatment of cough; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Night Time Multi Symptom Cold/Flu Relief acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 15mg / doxylamine 6.25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for NYTIME
- Generic Name
- acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 15mg / doxylamine 6.25 mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Kareway Product, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
More about Night Time Multi Symptom Cold / Flu Relief (acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine)
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Other brands
- Vicks NyQuil Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief, Tylenol Cold & Cough Nighttime, Clear Cough PM Multi-Symptom, Contac Cold + Flu (Night) Cooling Relief Liquid, ... +3 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.