N P 11 (Oxycodone hydrochloride 5 mg)
Pill with imprint N P 11 is Orange, Round and has been identified as Oxycodone hydrochloride 5 mg. It is supplied by Nesher Pharmaceuticals USA LLC.
Oxycodone is used in the treatment of chronic pain; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Oxycodone 5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for N P 11
More about oxycodone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 679 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesics
- Oxycodone Capsules and Tablets
- Oxycodone Sustained-Release Tablets
- Oxycodone Concentrate
- Oxycodone Extended-Release Capsules
- ... +3 more
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.