MYLAN 6089 MYLAN 6089 (Fenofibrate (micronized) 130 mg)
Pill with imprint MYLAN 6089 MYLAN 6089 is Pink, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Fenofibrate (micronized) 130 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Fenofibrate is used in the treatment of hypertriglyceridemia; hyperlipoproteinemia type iia, elevated ldl; hyperlipoproteinemia type iv, elevated vldl; hyperlipoproteinemia; hyperlipoproteinemia type iib, elevated ldl vldl (and more), and belongs to the drug class fibric acid derivatives. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Fenofibrate 130 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for MYLAN 6089 MYLAN 6089
- MYLAN 6089 MYLAN 6089
- 130 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Fibric acid derivatives
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about fenofibrate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 38 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: fibric acid derivatives
- Fenofibrate and Derivatives Tablets
- Fenofibrate and Derivatives Capsules
- Fenofibrate (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.