User Reviews for Lovaza

Hypertriglyceridemia
8.1

Summary of Lovaza reviews 8.7 5 reviews

Reviews for Lovaza

For Hypertriglyceridemia "Triglyceride levels reduced markedly. Very surprised!"

cjaardvark February 4, 2016

For Hypertriglyceridemia "Worked very well. Triglicerides went from 2,000 to 600 in just 3 weeks. The only medication that worked for me."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 12, 2012

For Hypertriglyceridemia "Did not significantly help with my triglycerides. Caused severe chest pain and shortness of breath."

just call me jc July 21, 2011

For Dietary Supplementation "Lovaza is an omega-3 acid ethyl ester, the only FDA approved prescription supplement which raises HDL cholesterol. People with high triglycerides and heart failure will also benefit using Lovaza. This product out performs over the counter fish oils."

lakeland_florida November 22, 2008

For Hypertriglyceridemia "I've used Lovaza for about 8 months and triglycerides are now 900, before it was 3000. My family, sister and father have very high triglycerides. This is the only drug that has ever worked for me and I've used them all. I got my sister to tell her Doctor about it and he put her on Omacor, hers went from 1000 to 250 in 3 months. I just wonder how common this illness is. "

hitri June 22, 2008