MP 441 (Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine 5 mg)
Pill with imprint MP 441 is Green, Round and has been identified as Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine 5 mg. It is supplied by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc..
Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy; fatigue and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine 5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for MP 441
More about amphetamine/dextroamphetamine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 632 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Extended-Release Capsules (Adderall XR)
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Extended-Release Capsules (Mydayis)
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Tablets
- Dextroamphetamine and amphetamine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.