M T12 (Topiramate 50 mg)
Pill with imprint M T12 is White, Round and has been identified as Topiramate 50 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Topiramate is used in the treatment of migraine prevention; bipolar disorder; fibromyalgia; bulimia; seizure prevention (and more), and belongs to the drug class carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Topiramate 50 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for M T12
- M T12
- 50 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose anhydrous
sodium lauryl sulfate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Other Labelers / Repackagers:
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|51079-0727||UDL Laboratories Inc.|
More about topiramate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 892 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
- Topiramate Extended-Release Capsules
- Topiramate Extended-Release Sprinkle Capsules
- Topiramate Tablets
- Topiramate Sprinkle Capsules
- Topiramate (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.