LU K32 (Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol drospirenone 3 mg / ethinyl estradiol 0.03 mg)
Pill with imprint LU K32 is Yellow, Round and has been identified as Drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol drospirenone 3 mg / ethinyl estradiol 0.03 mg. It is supplied by Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Drospirenone/ethinyl estradiol is used in the treatment of acne; premenstrual dysphoric disorder; menstrual disorders; birth control; polycystic ovary syndrome and belongs to the drug class contraceptives. Not for use in pregnancy. Drospirenone/ethinyl estradiol drospirenone 3 mg / ethinyl estradiol 0.03 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for LU K32
- LU K32
- drospirenone 3 mg / ethinyl estradiol 0.03 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about drospirenone/ethinyl estradiol
- Drospirenone/ethinyl estradiol Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1355 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Drospirenone
- Drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.