Logo (Actavis) 833 Logo (Actavis) 833 (Dexmethylphenidate Hydrochloride Extended-Release 30 mg)
Pill with imprint Logo (Actavis) 833 Logo (Actavis) 833 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride extended-release 30 mg. It is supplied by Actavis Inc..
Dexmethylphenidate is used in the treatment of adhd; auditory processing disorder and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dexmethylphenidate 30 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for Logo (Actavis) 833 Logo (Actavis) 833
- Logo (Actavis) 833 Logo (Actavis) 833
- 30 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- CNS stimulants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Actavis Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about dexmethylphenidate
- Dexmethylphenidate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 143 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- Dexmethylphenidate Tablets
- Dexmethylphenidate Extended-Release Capsules
- Dexmethylphenidate (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.