L 250 (Levetiracetam 250 mg)
This pill with imprint "L 250" is Yellow, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Levetiracetam 250 mg. It is supplied by Karalex Pharma, LLC.
Levetiracetam is used in the treatment of seizures; epilepsy; bipolar disorder; neuralgia; new daily persistent headache (and more), and belongs to the drug class pyrrolidine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Levetiracetam 250 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about levetiracetam
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 244 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: pyrrolidine anticonvulsants
- Levetiracetam Extended-Release Tablets (Keppra XR)
- Levetiracetam Oral-Disintegrating Tablets/Tablets for Oral Suspension
- Levetiracetam Injection
- Levetiracetam Oral Solution
- Levetiracetam Tablets
- ... +3 more
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.