IL 3584 Pill - white round
Pill with imprint IL 3584 is White, Round and has been identified as Theophylline Extended-Release 100 mg. It is supplied by Inwood Laboratories Inc.
Theophylline is used in the treatment of Apnea of Prematurity; Asthma, Maintenance; Asthma, acute and belongs to the drug class methylxanthines. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Theophylline 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for IL 3584
More about theophylline
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (17)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: methylxanthines
- En español
- Theophylline drug information
- Theophylline (Intravenous) (Advanced Reading)
- Theophylline (Oral) (Advanced Reading)
- Theophylline Extended-Release Tablets
- Theophylline Extended-Release Capsules
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.