HP 376 (Doxycycline Hyclate 100 mg)
Pill with imprint HP 376 is Orange, Round and has been identified as Doxycycline Hyclate 100 mg. It is supplied by Heritage Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Doxycycline is used in the treatment of acne; amebiasis; actinomycosis; anthrax; gonococcal infection, uncomplicated and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antimalarials, tetracyclines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Doxycycline 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for HP 376
- HP 376
- 100 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Miscellaneous antimalarials, Tetracyclines
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Heritage Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
More about doxycycline
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (1,566)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: miscellaneous antimalarials
- Drug Information
- Doxycycline Delayed-Release Tablets
- Doxycycline Capsules (Rosacea)
- Doxycycline Tablets and Capsules
- Doxycycline Injection
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.